Orient yourself to different ways of knowing.
- Find a comfortable location to stand in place.
- Choose one or more of the following suggestions to re-orient your position:
- Reflect on each of the four cardinal directions.
- Acknowledge the first peoples, plants, animals, and other beings who were stewards in this space.
- Ask for understanding for any destruction, ill-will, and harm that occurred in this sacred place.
- Ask for permission to honor, preserve, celebrate, and create in this space.